OLá Launchpad : Whitelisting Guide
Are you excited about the upcoming IDOs on OLá Launchpad?
Getting whitelisted is simple, this is how you do it :
HOW TO GET WHITELISTED
Participants will need to fill up their respective forms to stand a chance to get whitelisted. The whitelist form closes on 15th March 2pm UTC.
There are 4 methods for you to get whitelisted:
1. RAFFLE TICKETS (STAKING)
- You can “obtain” raffle tickets by staking in either our OASIS single side staking or OASIS-BNB LP staking farms.”
- Raffle ticket holders will have a chance to get whitelisted for Guaranteed Allocation & Whitelisted FCFS.
- Follow this guide to learn how to stake $OASIS & Oasis-BNB LP,
- Once you’ve staked your $OASIS & OASIS-BNB LP register yourself here
2. Oasis Attributed NFT (NFT HOLDER)
- Own or hold 1 or more Attributed NFTs for a chance to get whitelisted.
- Each Attributed NFT you hold will act as 1 raffle ticket for the Whitelist FCFS round.
- Oasis NFT Holders fill up this form
- Aside from getting whitelists, you can also equip it as an avatar in the Oasis Metaverse as well.
- You can get your Attributed NFT by Minting it at the Minting Machine (While stocks last), or buying it off Agora Marketplace , TofuNFT & Lootex
3. Oasis Native Family (Whitelist FCFS)
To be part of the Oasis Native Family, you will need to follow these 4 steps.
- Step 1 -Use any of our Attributed NFT or default avatar as a display picture on your Twitter and Discord
- Step 2 -Change your displayed name to <name> | ProjectOasis
- Step 3- Retweet Pinned Tweet
- Step 4 -Fill up this google form
4. Gleam Whitelisting Campaign (Whitelist FCFS)
Step 1- Visit Our Gleam Form:
Step 2- Complete the tasks
Step 3-Wait for the results!
IDOs held on OLa Launchpad will be split into 3 Phases:
Phase 1 — Guaranteed Allocation (for raffle tickets only)
Phase 2 — Whitelist FCFS (for all whitelist categories)
Phase 3 — Public (open to everyone)